When you’re shopping for an engagement ring at the R100 000 mark, it should be perfect.
If you are planning a December proposal it’s a good time to get the wheels turning.
Our orderbook for 2017 will be closed next week. We still have 283 engagement rings to finish up, and we never rush any work to ensure our quality stays at benchmark level;
We import diamond stock at least bi-weekly, and on our search we always cross paths with excellent high-end diamond options. At this R100 000 mark I really want to help you find that perfect diamond, and that translates into offering you tons of options even beyond our current stock.
Since these diamonds are pretty much pre-sold and we don’t have holding costs, our margin is paper thin. I highly recommend that your read “How To Source The Perfect Diamond” you lose yourself in this list;
If you’re interested in a special order recommendation we can get HD photos and video material over to you in a day. To see the shapes, sizes and colours you’re invited to our studios in Rosebank and Pretoria. We have a nice spread of diamonds in this range to help you pick and choose. You’ll have a great immersive experience.
We special order at least 30 diamonds per month (apart from usual run of the mill stock). I’ll gladly supply extensive references to ensure you’re 100% at ease.
For more diamond options, reservations, availability confirmation or any question you might have, please reach out on; email@example.com .
All our prices include VAT as they should, and the diamonds listed above were still available at the time this page was posted.
*The 25th of November will be the last day for special imports that can be delivered in 2017.
The other price brackets;
- up to R15 000 (Early Access Deals)
- up to R30 000 (Early Access Deals)
- up to R50 000 (Early Access Deals)
- up to R70 000 (Early Access Deals)
- up to/over R100 000 (Early Access Deals)
Great recommended reading;
- How It’s made: Luxury Engagement Rings.
- How to Design The Perfect Engagement Ring.
- How To Source The Perfect Diamond.
- What To Expect On Your Poggenpoel Studio Visit.
- 18k White Gold vs. Palladium vs. Platinum (winner).
- 1 Page Diamond Buying Guide (2017 Edition)
Johan Poggenpoel, Co-Founder.