Stunning new diamond stock for your eyes. As always you have 48h of early access to book and reserve your perfect diamond.
If you are planning a December proposal it’s a good time to get the wheels turning.
Just a kind reminder that our orderbook for 2017 will be closed next week. We still have 283 engagement rings to finish up, and we never rush any work to ensure our quality stays at benchmark level;
You’ll see our latest batch is excellently priced – and you’re more than welcome to fix a time for viewing them. We also have a large range of stunning diamond options currently in stock. If you’re unsure about the best option for you, you’re more than welcome to visit one of our studios (Rosebank & Pretoria) or get in touch online. We’ll gladly help you optimise your diamond purchase;
Xxx sheet xxxx
This not a complete stocklist, but merely our latest shipment. For more diamond options, reservations, availability confirmation or any question you might have, please reach out on; email@example.com .
All our prices include VAT as they should, and the diamonds listed above were still available at the time this page was posted.
*Diamonds marked as “Special Orders” (more info here) were imported for a specific customer. They’re listed to show you the scope of diamonds we source, and the very attractive pricing. The 25th of November will be the last day for special imports that can be delivered in 2017.
Browse the other price brackets;
- up to R15 000 (Early Access Deals)
- up to R30 000 (Early Access Deals)
- up to R50 000 (Early Access Deals)
- up to R70 000( Early Access Deals)
- up to/over R100 000. (Early Access Deals)
Great recommended reading;
- How It’s made: Luxury Engagement Rings.
- How to Design The Perfect Engagement Ring.
- How To Source The Perfect Diamond.
- What To Expect On Your Poggenpoel Studio Visit.
- 18k White Gold vs. Palladium vs. Platinum (winner).
- 1 Page Diamond Buying Guide (2017 Edition)
Johan Poggenpoel, Co-Founder.